Getting in an auto accident can be a very scary thing.
MassAutoQuote has some suggestions,
What to Do if you get in a Massachusetts Auto Accident:
- Be Courteous.
- Stay Calm.
- Your interest will be served best if you are courteous and engage in no controversy at the scene of the accident.
- If there is significant damage to any of the vehicles or any potential injuries call 9-1-1 immediately.
- Get the names of the owners and drivers involved.
- Get license numbers, telephone numbers, and registration numbers.
- Get the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of witnesses.
- Express no opinion as to who was at fault.
- Give no information except for as required by the authorities.
- Do not sign any statements unless required by authorities.
- For prompt claims call your Massachusetts Insurance Agent.
- If you don’t have a Massachusetts Agent: good luck and call us for a quote on your renewal!
For more information about Mass Auto Quote’s services, please give us a call or a click!