Below is Massachusetts RMV contact information for RMV issues that may help you if you need immediate assistance:
- For RMV Atlas Support Issues
- Please contact ATLAS.IPM@dot.state.ma.us
if you have RMV questions or have technical issues.
- for a manual and other information click on: https://atlas.massrmv.com/IPMProgram.aspx. If the user clicks on Training and Support, they will get to the “IPM eServices Reference Guide for Insurance Industry Users”
- Have a Payment Link Resent/Issue:
- Email RMVRegDropoff@state.ma.us Include:
- Drop Off Date:
• RMV Drop Off Location:
• Name of Runner Service (if applicable):
• Name of your agency/business:
- VIN #(s):
- Email address for payment:
- Special Plate Department – 857-368-8031
for issues with duplicate/replacement plates
to find out about a tin plate not received in mail
to order special plates.
- Section 5 Department – 857-368-8030
- Dealer, Repair, Owner Contractor, Transporter or Farm Plates
- Question regarding these plate types
- Questions on Renewals
- IRP Department 857-368-8120 or email RmvMaIRP@dot.state.ma.us
- Contact the IRP department with Apportioned plate Questions
- Contact regarding Apportioned Renewals
- Out of State Citations Department – 857-368-8200
- Customers can now clear online OOS Reciprocal Suspensions
- Registration plate cancelled in error – Complete this form and email it to MassDOTRMVEVRCaseSupport@dot.state.ma.us at the top of the form for correction: https://www.mass.gov/doc/evr-plate-cancellation-error-correction/download
This form can be used by NON-EVR Agents for correction.
- Consumers that use the Drop Off Center that have not received a payment link or call to pick up work can send an email here: RMVRegDropoff@state.ma.us
They need to include:
Date of Drop Off
- ATLAS Security email@example.com
If you are locked out you can call security to be reset
If you have a customer that wants to file a complaint for privacy violations, they can call security.
- Title Department – 857-368-8050
If you have a customer that is showing a title has not been mailed, is under review or exam, you can contact titles to see if the title can be sent. Make sure that the mailing address is correct in the customer ATLAS account.
- MAIA Registry Procedures Manual
You may also want to consider using the RPM that is key word searchable for your RMV questions. Here is a link to the MAIA RPM: https://massagent.com/MassAgentSite/Agency-Tools/AgencyTools/Registry-Procedures-Manual.aspx
- Registration and Title Application Instruction Guide
Here is a guide on what sections of the RTA to complete for the transaction being processed: https://www.mass.gov/doc/registration-and-title-application-instruction-guide/download
- Massachusetts Department of Revenue 800-392-6089
If you need information on sales tax values
If you need to determine the amounts of Penalties and Interest on motor vehicle sales tax.
- EVR Surety Bond: EVR Surety Bond Flyer.pdf (massagent.com)
- Merit Rating Bureau
For any questions: MRB-DL-FTP@dot.state.ma.us .