What to Do if in an Auto Accident:
Getting in an auto accident is a very scary thing. MassAutoQuote offers some suggestions:
- Stop. Be Courteous. Stay Calm. Your interest will be served best if you are courteous and engage in no controversy at the scene of the accident.
- If there is significant damage to any of the vehicles or any potential injuries call 9-1-1 immediately.
- Get the names of the owners and drivers involved. Get license numbers, telephone numbers, and registration numbers.
- Get the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of witnesses.
- Express no opinion as to who was at fault. Give no information except for as required by the authorities. Do not sign any statements unless required by authorities.
- For prompt claims call your MA independent insurance agent.
For more information about Mass Auto Quote’s services, please give us a call or a click!