MA Operator Crash Report

MA drivers involved in an accident must fill out a Commonwealth of Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Crash Operator Report if (1) any person was killed or (ii) injured or (iii) in which there was damage in excess of $1,000 to any one vehicle or other property.

When the report is completed copies should go to:

  • The local police department or state police in the city or town where the crash occurred.
  • Your Insurance Company
  • Registry of Motor Vehicles – Crash Records; PO Box 55889; Boston, MA 02205-5889

 Your friendly, helpful, Independent MA auto insurance agent should be able to assist you with the claim process!




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *