We all want to save money, so maybe we should get right to it:
Ways to save money on Massachusetts auto insurance:
1.) Package Your Auto & Home Insurance through the same agency/company!
First of all, insurance companies that write in Massachusetts offer account discounts on both home and auto insurance. Discounts available are anywhere from 5% – 15% on the auto & between 10% – 20% on the home. So, make sure you shop your home and auto insurance at the same time.
2.) Utilize an Independent Insurance Agency!
Seems like most Massachusetts Insurance Agencies write business with between 5 – 7 insurance companies, therefore by utilizing an Independent Agency you will be using the most valuable tool in the insurance shopping tool box: competition! An Independent Insurance Agency is most familiar with the different discounts and programs that are available.
3.) Take advantage of available discounts!
This one is probably the trickiest one. Because different companies offer different discounts and knowing which ones are best for you, therefore an Independent Insurance Agent can provide you valuable assistance.
When reviewing different companies discounts, keep in mind that no matter how many discounts companies seem to give, because the bottom line, annual premium is the most important thing.
- Account discount on your auto if you have a home, apartment or condominium policy with the same company.
- Improved excellent driver & excellent driver plus discounts (99 & 98 drivers).
- Pay in full discounts.
- Hybrid vehicle discount.
- Advanced driver training discount.
- Certain college (for example: Boston College & Merrimack College) and organization (for example: Mass Bar Association & Mass Medical Society) discounts.
- Good student (“B”or better) and also student away at school discounts.
4.) Make certain that you have the best insurance program!
Discounts are good, but do not automatically bypass valuable, affordable insurance coverage programs due to ignorance, such as:
- Disappearing Collision Deductible.
- Accident and Moving Violation Forgiveness. Because being almost not at-fault in an accident doesn’t cut it!
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost.
- Emergency Road Travel Expenses.
- Auto loan/Gap Coverage.
- Combined bill options.
- Electronic Funds Transfer billing option/ No service fees.
Finally, if you want to save money on Massachusetts auto insurance maybe put MassAutoQuote to work for you. Fill out a quote request and we’ll give you different coverage, premium, and company options.
So there we have it, MassAutoQuote‘s: Ways to save money on Massachusetts auto insurance.
MassAutoQuote offers free auto insurance quotes in Massachusetts only! Why? Because Massachusetts is the best!