|Massachusetts Auto Insurance
Get your free MA auto insurance quote.
Massautoquote rates your MA car insurance with numerous, top companies and provides you with the best coverage and premium options.
Mass Auto Quote Blog
Tips to Save Money
MA News & Notes
Moving to MA?
MA Auto Company Discounts
MA Auto Insurance: Then & Now
Massachusetts is now a competitive auto insurance state!
MA "managed competition" auto insurance has brought more companies into the state. As a result, rates have plummeted & MA auto insurance consumers have improved insurance programs available, such as: Accident Forgiveness & Disappearing Deductible, long enjoyed by the rest of the Nation.
Auto insurance rates in Massachusetts have never been more competitive and there's never been a better time to shop & package your auto & home insurance.
MA Independent Insurance Agent Advantage
Massautoquote utilizes the power of the MA Independent Insurance Agent.
MA "managed competition" auto insurance has empowered the Independent MA Insurance Agent to flex their rating muscles. Writing with numerous companies allows MA insurance agents to shop for the best rates, coverage & discount programs.
Your MA Independent Insurance Agent:
- Licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, your Independent Insurance agent is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don't need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of Massachusetts insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products - Massachusetts home insurance, renters, Massachusetts car insurance, business, life and health.
- Can periodically help you review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.
- Works for you as advocate at claim time, or if you have a billing question.
- Will assist you with the Registry of Motor Vehicles and offer home, business & life insurance through numerous companies.
- Customer satisfaction is the key to a Massachusetts independent agent's livelihood. So, serving you is the #1 concern.
Did We Mention MA Auto Insurance Discounts?
Some of the available discount programs include:
- Good drivers
- Good students
- Driver training
- Age 65+
- Air-bag/Passive restraint
- T-pass (public transportation)
- Hybrid vehicle
- Roadside assistance (AAA)
- Alumni & Professional Organizations
- Advanced driver training
- Years at residence
Where can you get a Massachusetts Auto Insurance Quote?
We recommend getting a free MA auto insurance quote from us, either online or call us at: 781-246-8699. Massautoquote.com will provide you MA auto insurance quotes from the best companies with the best rates, coverage and services.
Partial list of MA auto insurance companies:
P.O. Box 9128
Providence, RI 02940-9128
1100 Crown Colony Drive
P.O. Box 699103
Quincy, MA 02269-9103
211 Main Street
Webster, Massachusetts 01570
75 Sam Fonzo Drive
Beverly, MA 01915
51 West Higgins Road
South Barrington, IL 60010
440 Lincoln Street
Worcester, MA 01653-0002
175 Berkeley Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
PO Box 350
Warwick, RI 02887
National Grange Mutual
55 West Street
Keene, NH 03431
Norfolk & Dedham
222 Ames Street
Dedham, MA 02026
One Beacon Lane
Canton, MA 02021
695 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02111
One Chestnut Place
10 Chestnut Street, Ste 300
Worcester, MA 01608
57 Washington Street
Quincy, MA 02169
20 Custom House Street
Boston, MA 02110
1 State Farm Plaza
Bloomington, IL 61710
PO Box 659464
San Antonio, TX 78265
More Mass Car Insurance Help
- If you want more help designing your Mass auto insurance policy, contact us & talk to a licensed, MA independent insurance agent. Also, check out our >"Money Saving Tips".
- To find out more about Mass auto insurance laws and regulations, visit the state's official website of the The Massachusetts Division of Insurance
For more information regarding getting your MA license, MA Registration & MA Title contact: Registry of Motor Vehicles.
Massachusetts Transportation Agencies
- Massachusetts Highway Dept- Highway department information with links to state and federal transportation sites.
- Massachusetts Turnpike Authority - Includes authority phone numbers and construction information.
- Fast Lane - Make traveler faster and more convenient on the Mass Pike's Boston Extension, including the Ted Williams Tunnel, the Sumner and Callahan Tunnels and the Turnpike east of Route 128.
- Massport - Information about Logan, Hanscom, and Worcester airports
- The Massachusetts Statewide Transportation Management Association Council - Information about shuttle buses between MBTA stations and major office complexes, ride sharing, transit pass purchases, and links to other commuting resources.
- CA/TPage - Information about the Central Artery/Tunnel Project
- Department of Conservation and Recreation - Information about DCR parks, activities, and seasonal events.
- MBTA - Includes schedules, maps, and fare information for buses, subways, and commuter rail
- Caravan for Commuters - Statewide commuter services agency with online links to carpools, vanpools, buses, boats and public transit.
- Massachusetts Park & Ride Lots - Information and locations about park-and-ride lots throughout the Commonwealth operated by The Massachusetts Highway Department, Massachusetts Turnpike Transportation Authority, and the MBTA.
- Steamship Authority - Complete Ferry schedules and fare information to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. Includes Vehicle reservations and maps to terminals and parking.
- Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority - This site contains a complete listing of public and private transportation options for the traveler.
MA Travel and Tourism
- The Greater Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau - Information you needed to plan a trip to Boston; over 1,000 points of interest, event listings and descriptions, family friendly things to do.
- Cape Cod Commission - Travel information and tourism database.
- Allcapecod.com - A complete Cape Cod Information for visitors and residents including lodging, transportation, dining, shopping and community departments.
Massachusetts Regional Government Sites
Regional Boston Transportation Links
- Brockton Bus Company - Includes schedules, maps, and fare information - Alternative parking and shuttle service for Logan Airport
- Harbor Express - High speedwater shuttle to Logan Airport and downtown Boston. Ample, secure parking.
- boston.com - The Electronic Publishing arm of the Boston Globe. Updated SmarTraveler traffic and transit info every two minutes.
- City Search - City Search's Guide to Boston including up-to-the-minute traffic and transit information continuously updated 7 days a week.
- WCVB TV - Boston's ABC affiliate with SmarTraveler traffic reports during the local news every weekday morning and afternoon.
- New England Cable News - The nation's largest regional news network, with with SmarTraveler regional New England traffic reports every weekday morning and afternoon.
The inclusion of, or linking to, other web sites does not imply our endorsement of or responsibility for those web sites, but has been done as a convenience to our web site visitors.
MA Registry of Motor Vehicles
Where can you get a Massachusetts Auto Insurance Quote?
We recommend getting a free MA auto insurance quote from us, either online or call us at: 781-246-8699. Massautoquote will provide you MA auto insurance quotes from the best companies with the best rates, coverage and services.